|Dusty from GI Joe|
My Emerald City Commission Pre-Sale is going strong and I just wanted to send out a reminder that Wednesday is tthe last day to get on the commission list. Peng and I will be signing at the BOOM! Studios booth over the entire weekend so don't miss your chance to get a commission from one or both of us.
Here are the details from my last post:
- full-body commission (prices are per character) - $100 for color | $50 for black & white
- waist-up commission (prices are per character) - $50 for color | $25 for black & white
- what to expect - full-body commissions are drawn on 11x17" smooth bristol | waist-up commissions are drawn on 8.5x11" smooth cardstock | little to no backgrounds (backgrounds are an additional fee - contact me for more info) | my con commissions are colored with copic markers
- payment - i take Paypal for this only. i do ask for full payment up front instead of at the show. it's absolutely nothing personal. i just want to make sure that if i draw for someone, they really want it.
- pick-up - you can pick up your finished commission from me as early as the Friday of the show. if you contact me next Wednesday evening with a commission request, then i may have to take your piece to finish after the first day of the show, in which case you can pick it up on Saturday. you can find me at the BOOM Studios booth sketching up FVZ covers OR possibly hanging out with Peng-Peng as she draws sketches on the Adventure Time side. if you can't pick up your piece for some reason at the show, email me and i'll contact you when i get back home so we can work out details then.
- want one? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- What are you waiting for? Give me a shout!